Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekend Style

Don’t you hate arriving home at 11am plum tired but not able to yet unwind?  I spent this afternoon and evening styling an event in San Diego; I will show you more pics this weekend.  It was an amazing home, with amazing owners, and I consider myself pretty tough to impress!

Here is my favorite photo of the day.  A vintage crate from Cape Cod Farms, charming mini bottles from Beaune, a few wine corks casually scattered and some fresh herbs and berries from the extensive gardens of the hosts.  This is sort of a summary shot of my style lately, and I love it~

IMG_6981

It’s going on midnight so I best get some sleep.  Weekend style here: Busy!  Garage sale at my house tomorrow at 7am, and the Corona del Mar market at 9am, so there will be lots to do.  Wishing you a great weekend; I will post soon with photos of today.

4 comments:

  1. I do like this crate and the way you styled it, As allways you inspire! Good luck with both garage sale and market.. I see your signature baskets, oh to have enough of them to be so casually in use all over..love to you Colette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your styling Andrea and as we talked about; this design would be perfect for the country/ rustic weddings being planned so much!

    So good talking yesterday; you brightened my week!

    Anita's Parisian Party
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Andrea...
    A beautiful share this morning. I love your style. Your baskets even more.

    I notice below that your shipment arrived on May 19th. My order is from March 28th. Can I expect my shipment soon? No response to my email so I thought maybe you might read my comment in your post.

    Sincerely, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two aspirin will put me out for eight hours when I'm that exhausted.
    Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete